Recycling Centers for 3 materials
They consist of special metal structures with high-tech machines to recycle:
- Aluminum boxes (of soft drinks, beers and more)
- Tinplate boxes (of soft drinks, beers, milks, cans etc.)
- Plastic bottles (of water, milk, juices, soft drinks, detergents, etc.)
Integrated Rewarding Recycling Centers
The Integrated Centers are large-scale special structures, where state-of-the-art automatic machines are installed and operated to recycle:
1. Aluminum boxes (of soft drinks, beers and more)
2. Tinplate boxes (of soft drinks, beers, milks, cans etc.)
3. Plastic bottles (of water, milk, juices, soft drinks, detergents, etc.)
4. Glass bottles (of water, milk, juices, soft drinks, wines and beverages)
5. The Integrated Rewarding Recycling Centers also provide dedicated areas for collecting plastic bags and other packaging on the lateral surfaces. They also have special cases for brochures, educational and promotional hand-outs
Multi-purpose facilities of Rewarding Recycling
At the Multi-purpose facilities of Rewarding Recycling, consumers return their packaging for recycling in bulk, becoming the second country, worldwide, after Sweden operating this multi-purpose facilities.
√ Automatic identification of recyclable material
√ Accepts and processes more than 100 packages per minute.
√ High storage capacity for storing compressed material
With the new multi-purpose facilities of Rewarding Recycling, which is the most advanced packaging recycling equipment, recycling is moving to its new stage of development and Greek citizens are now recycling in the easiest and fastest way in the world.
PV Mobile Integrated Rewarding Recycling Center for packaging
√ It is the world’s first and only one worldwide
√ it is energy-autonomous
√ it does not need industrial three-phase power because the electricity required is produced from the sun, while it includes 3 high-tech automatic rewarding recycling machines.
For each packaging (made of aluminum, tinplate, plastic and glass) that is returned for recycling to the machines of rewarding recycling centers, consumers earn money in the form of discount vouchers for purchases in associated supermarkets, thus increasing their purchasing power.
By returning the packaging for recycling, after completing the process, consumers earn money that can either be used in the form of discount vouchers in a supermarket, or can be further donated to collect a social capital for an association (such as the ¨Smile of the Child¨).